Most volunteers work either a scheduled weekly three or four hour shift, or become part of our substitute pool which fills open shifts as needed.
Oversight and Advisory Board 2020
- Sharon Oberriter, President
- Audrey Murray, Vice President
- Jennifer Howard, Treasurer
- Maureen Murray, Secretary
- Karen Mihan
- Stacey Smith, former Executive Director
- Dr. Eric Mooney
- Mary Ann Dietz
- Kathy Chase
- Robert Nelson
- Angus Mackie
- Andrew Demma
- Bill Waller
In addition to working directly with clients, help is needed working with the following committees that allow us to function as an organization.
- Produce Team: Team Leader needed, pickup, deliver, organizes, wraps, and stores the fresh produce that comes in from Cooperstown and Richfield Springs Price Choppers.
- Thank-you Note Team: helps to write notes and acknowledge donations.
- BackPack Team: works with the Regional Food Bank, Leo Club and CCS to implement the program.
- Budget and Finance Team: receives, records, and deposits income; pays bills and maintains financial records.
- Volunteer Team: organizes the volunteer schedule, schedules substitute volunteers, maintains the volunteer master list
- Facilities Team: coordinates the upkeep and renovation of our building, furnishings and appliances.
- Public Relations: assist, organize, and/or create public relation events, media, newsletters necessary to spread information pertaining to the pantries efforts and initiatives.
Help with Delivery Day