Most volunteers work either a scheduled weekly two hour shift, or become part of our substitute pool which fills open shifts as needed.
Oversight and Advisory Board 2018
- Sharon Oberriter, President
- Eric Hill, Vice President
- Barbara Luhmann, Secretary
- Jennifer Howard, Treasurer
- Reverend Betsy Jay
- Doug Luhmann
- Dr. Eric Mooney
- Anne Blabey
- Marge Chase
- Kathy Chase
- Keith Willcox
- Father Dane Boston
- Angus Mackey
- Audrey Murray
- Antoine Bourbon-Parme
In addition to working directly with clients, help is needed working with the following committees that allow us to function as an organization.
- Produce Team: pickup, deliver, organizes, wraps, and stores the fresh produce that comes in from Cooperstown and Richfield Springs Price Choppers.
- Thank-you Note Team: helps to write notes and acknowledge donations.
- BackPack Team: works with the Regional Food Bank, Leo Club and CCS to implement the program.
- Inventory Team: helps take monthly inventory, plans and places the monthly order from the Regional Food Bank.
- Finance Team: receives, records, and deposits income; pays bills and maintains financial records.
- Volunteer Team: organizes the volunteer schedule, schedules substitute volunteers, maintains the volunteer master list
- Facilities Team: coordinates the upkeep and renovation of our building, furnishings and appliances.
- Public Relations: assist, organize, and/or create public relation events, media, newsletters necessary to spread information pertaining to the pantries efforts and initiatives.
Help with Delivery Day